Allegra

Sunday, July 1, 2007

HER FIRST AND LAST MINI-SKIRT

Some friends from church (newly-weds without their own little ones yet) gave us one of the absolute cutest outfits I've seen. It was a nice little onesie with an itty-bitty denim mini skirt. Unbelieveably adorable!

So Allegra was decked-out in that outfit for Church today, and was just as cute as you could ever imagine. I was all smiles as I carried her around throughout the Church Block. Smiles because this was her first little skirt - and as long as I have a say, it'll also be her last!!!

So yeah, I have to admit that I'm getting into the fun of dressing our little girl up. She's so beautiful, and picking out the fun little shirts and dresses and hats and all that is just too much fun to pass up. If I'm enjoying it, I can only imagine the delight Kristen's finally experiencing with her little girl.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 01, 2007 , Blogger Susan Mangus said...

    What a beautiful little girl, just like her mommy. I loved reading all the posts and learning about her nickname (love it - personally can't relate to it, but I hope she lives up to it)and about all the fun you're having with her. Girls are the BOMB. Ok, so maybe I'm a little partial. I love my boys too. Susan

     
  • At July 02, 2007 , Blogger Momma Fran said...

    Sounds like you might be ready for Uncle Artie's father of a girl shirt...."I have a 45 and a shovel--I don't think anyone will miss you!" emblazened on the front. You wear it as you answer the door when her date arrives to pick her up. Sends a message loud and clear.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home