Allegra

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CRAVINGS

I thought it would be a good idea to mention the cravings that Kristen's had during this pregnancy. The funny thing is, for the most part, they've been non-existent. But there are a couple of quirky things that she's been seen doing over the past 9 months...

Ice
She's just been eating ice. The woman who cringes when I 'chew' ice cream has been going through glasses of crushed ice like nobody's business. Interesting (and cheap, accessible) craving.

Cherry Coke
The former Dr Pepper Queen has had quite the taste for Cherry Coke during this term. Not that she drinks a lot of soda, but when she has, Dr Pepper has not been the go-to beverage. Very strange indeed.

Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
I think that in the past 7 years we've had chocolate-dipped strawberries one, maybe two times. Then in the past 6 months, we've had them at least 3 or 4 times. And there's a double-large carton of strawberries (and I assume, white & semi-sweet chocolate chips) on the counter as I type this...

So a couple things I guess - none of which are all that crazy, just interesting to see the different preferences from the norm. It's been by far, the easiest pregnancy so far, and that's been a nice change. The kidney stones I'm sure she could do without, but otherwise all is well.

I'd like to take this chance to mention too, that She's looked absolutely radiant these past 9 months. I know I married a beautiful woman, but I've caught myself staring at her on several occasions in recent months, amazed at how gorgeous she truly is. I know I keep saying that I hope the 3rd time's a charm for a dark baby who looks like its daddy, but who am I kidding? She'll be blessed to be as beautiful as her mother.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2007 , Blogger niki said...

    what a sweet post to your wife! i love it and am anxious to see the little darling!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home