Allegra

Saturday, May 5, 2007

RUFFLES, RUFFLES, EVERYWHERE

I'm not talking about potato chips here either. Kristen had her Cinco De Mayo Baby Shower today - courtesy of Niki and Deb - and she just finished showing me all the loot. And my goodness, we're drowning in ruffles!

I'm getting a little nervous, because I'm really not sure how to dress this future little girl - there are so many parts to every outfit!!!

She'll be living the life though, as our wonderful family and friends gave so generously, some incredibly beautiful and fun outfits. Thank you all, we're clearly very blessed to have you in our lives.

And we'll of course be blessed when Allegra Sofia Santilli drops into our lives too...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2007 , Blogger niki said...

    I love it! The name looks even better in print! It was such a fun shower and I can't wait to see this little girl all dressed up! We love you guys!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home