Allegra

Saturday, June 16, 2007

TWO WEEKS ALREADY

When's she gonna do something? (I keep asking Kristen this to drive her nuts.) In all fairness, she eats and fills diapers very regularly, so she's clearly doing something.

Allegra's umbilical cord fell off earlier this week, so that's out of the way. For me that's the final piece of the whole birth process, and I'm glad to get it over with, as it's much easier to care for a baby without that dried-up thing rubbing or catching on diapers.

She's a great sleeper - most nights so far - and allows us almost 4 hours stretches of sleep. But she grunts and coos and makes all kinds of noises whether she's awake or asleep.

Leggy's been getting plenty of attention from her big brothers who can't get enough of her. They've been guilty of waking her on several occasions just to "say hi to her!" But they love her like big brothers, and that's great to see.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2007 , Blogger Momma Fran said...

    We need more pictures!! (not that I don't enjoy your writing Nick) Oops, I just realized that you have a separate site for pictures. I'll check it out. I miss you all.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home