Allegra

Sunday, March 8, 2009

LIKE A TIGER

Peetie and I have this thing where we growl at each other. I'm not sure how it started, but one day I held up my hands on either side of my head, fingers contorted like claws, and made a playful but guttural growling noise. She ate it up, gesturing for more. This would go on and on until my voice was nearly gone, all the time Allegra squealing with joy. She quickly started doing it herself. Little fists balled-up next to her head, and a petite little growl coming from an angelic face. Back and forth we'll go.

Sometimes when I'm working or concentrating on something else, she'll want my attention. Suddenly I'll notice her next to me, growling away, waiting for me to respond in kind. Kristen shakes her head every time, "What little girl enjoys growling with her daddy?"

Mine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home