Allegra

Monday, December 29, 2008

SNACK MASTER

Allegra likes to snuggle into the crook of my arm while she's watching her programs. (I don't mind one bit) Once, while sitting there, she was drinking her milk from a sippy cup that she was evidently done with. I say 'evidently' because she grabbed my hand with, placed her sippy cup in it, and let go once I was holding it. I guess whatever I can do to make her life easier...

She's a field for Funyuns 'chips'. She sat next to me in bed one night just snacking on an entire bag of them. I was just laughing uncontrollably at the sight, and she didn't bat an eye, watching her show the entire time.

Last night she was restless in our bedroom. The boys were already asleep, but she wasn't fond of being put in her crib just yet. So when she left our room and went up the stairs, I thought it might be time. I found her climbing onto her brothers' beds, with a box of trail mix in her hands. I put it on the floor and brought her back to our room, closing the door behind us. She sat at the door whining to get out. When I let her back out, she went to get the trail mix and came right back. She just needed a snack to munch on while in our room!

I hope we haven't turned her into a couch potato at only 18 months...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home