Allegra

Thursday, February 12, 2009

COLOR COATED

I couldn't decide what to title this. It was this, or 'PAINT BY NUMBER'. That is, because as I've mentioned before on this blog, Allegra colors all over everything. Today I got a text from Kristen to check my email. There I found a picture of my little angel, covered head to toe by marker. (Much like Tobin's marker incident a few months back - yeah, we call her Dr Destructo's Assistant.)

Turns out, she'd been busy coloring our home with an unapproved marker. Not sure how she found it, but she did and didn't waste any time. The way Kristen goes through Magic Erasers, I'm considering buying stock in the Mr Clean company...

Also thinking it's probably time we gave up trying to save our home. We're completely at their mercy, and I guess it's finally sinking in.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home