Allegra

Monday, July 28, 2008

HANGIN WITH THE BOYS

When I got home from work this evening, I noticed Allegra was not acting as Kristen's typical shadow. Kristen said that she was in the basement with her brothers. A minute or two later she heard me and started yelling, "DADA!" from the bottom of the stairs and quickly came up to greet me.

A bit later she ended up back down with her brothers. When it was time to sit and eat dinner, I went down to let the kids know. I turned the corner to find all three of them sitting contentedly on the couch, watching television together. Even Allegra! She was just sitting between her brothers, hanging out. It was just so funny to see her not being the typically busy little baby, but rather just happy to sit with her big brothers and relax.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home