Allegra

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DARK HAIR

I just know I'm jinxing it by writing about it here, but my baby girl's still got dark hair! In fact the top of her head where it initially fell out, has been slowly growing back in DARK. You can imagine the excitement I feel at seeing this. There's still plenty of time for this to go another direction, but for now I'm clinging to hope. Everyone thinks she looks to have a darker complexion. Wouldn't that be nice?!

On the other hand, there's still the observation from many that she looks like Blane. Which of course translates to looking like Grumpa (Redd). Sigh. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. I just hope she looks more like Kristen than Grumpa...

Oh, and just as a matter of record, for now her eyes sure look like they're going to end up Blue as can be.

Desite the outcome, she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. She's already a princess in our home, and I'm honored to hold her every chance I get.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home