Allegra

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

IN AWE

I love Blane and Tobin like crazy. I like to think I'm sort of a man's man, and love having boys that I can rough-house with and share toys with. But there is just something about the way a daughter can wrap a daddy around her little finger without even trying.

When Allegra wakes up in the morning, she rolls over and looks at me, and just gives a smile that makes everything perfect in the world. I could just lay there and whisper to her and listen to her cooing and gurgling for hours.

Later when I get home from work, I get the little tongue-out smile and a whole body shake when she sees me. I can't see how it gets any better than that.

At this point, I'm already planning on how I'll finance the sports car she'll inevitably ask for when she turns 16. (note to self: hide this entry from her until she's 20...)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home