Allegra

Friday, October 26, 2007

ALLEGRA SITTING IN A TREE

My baby girl has begun to give kisses, and it's the most wonderful development yet. Truly, it's little more than an open gummy-mouthed drool on the recipient's cheek, but the kind that you refrain from wiping off for at least 10 seconds. The real news here is that it's clear when there's real intent on her part to give a kiss.

She gets a huge smile on her face, mouth-wide-open, and leans as much as she can toward you. You of course have to meet her half way (or more so she doesn't fall over) and place your cheek in her path, but it's just better than anything else you could do all day.

She's such a little sweetheart and I can't get enough of her - at least between the hours of 7am and 11pm, I mean, we have to be civilized and get our sleep! - when I'm home. Which speaking of, I've ben traveling a bit recently. When Kristen would put the phone to her ear to hear me talk, she - according to Kristen - would get all wide-eyed and looking around for Daddy. I really don't like leaving her or the rest of my family, mental note: avoid traveling as much as possible!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home